Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."

Everyone has heard the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words." This picture is worth 13. More specifically, 13 years of marriage. This photo is the sum total of the last 13 years of my life. It hasn't always been easy. In fact (honestly speaking) some of those days, either one of us easily could have thrown in the towel and walked away. We didn't. But, there has also been those moments. Dancing in the kitchen to our song on the radio moments, laughing with each other until the tears come moments, Trying so hard not to fall asleep because we want to keep talking to each other moments. It's those moments that I cherish. It's those moments that keep me going when it's not easy being married (and sometimes it's not always easy) But I wouldn't want it any other way. I look forward to many more moments, good or bad, with the man I married 13 years ago today. Happy Anniversary Nicholas. I truly am thankful for each and every moment we've had together.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 13 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! crazy right?! You know what's funny? I still look good :) hahaha Just kidding. Thanks Brianne

      Delete